General Booking Policy
• The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to be able to check-in the hotel.
• It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in. According to government regulations, a valid Photo ID has to be carried by every person above the age of 18 staying at the hotel. The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voter ID Card, and Passport. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check-in.
• Only PAN cards are not accepted as a valid ID card.
• Stay of 1 child up to 5 years of age is complementary without the use of extra mattress. Breakfast charges may be applicable for the child with complimentary plan.
• Extra mattress will be provided for triple occupancy bookings and if guest requires Extra Bed.
• Pets are not allowed in the hotel premises.
• Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by the hotel, or if any inappropriate behaviour is brought to the attention of the hotel, the hotel reserves the right, after the allegations have been investigated, to take action against the guest.
• Certain hotels/resorts may have different policies for specific times during the year mostly on in offer periods.Please do check that.
• Guests shall be liable for any damage, except normal wear and tear to Hotel asset. Guest shall keep the Hotel room in a good condition and maintain hygiene and cleanliness.
• Certain policies are booking specific and are informed to the customer while making the booking.
BOOKING EXTENSION POLICY
• Extension of stay would be provided on current room rates either by Hotel otherwise through Bankura Tourism , subject to availability.
• Current room rates can be different from the rates at which the rooms were booked.
BOOKING DATE CHANGE POLICY
• This service is available upto 24 hrs from Booking Confirmation Payment. There is no Service charges for any change in Hotel Check-In dates. Any rate difference found will be charged separately.
Booking Reservation Policy
- 100% Payment required at the time of reservation
- 60% Payment required if booked more than 2 Rooms for Min 2 nights
- 50% Payment required at the time of reservation
- 50% Full & Final Payment required before Check-Out
- 20% Payment required at the time of reservation
- 30% Payment required before 30 Days of travel date. This time you will get confirmation receipt.
- 50% Full & Final Payment required before 15 Days of travel date
- 30 days or more prior to arrival: Cancellation Change – 25% of the booking amount
- 29-15 days prior to arrival: Cancellation Change – 50% of the booking amount
- 14-07 days prior to arrival: Cancellation Change – 60% of the booking amount
- 06-01 days prior to arrival OR No Show: No Refund
- No refund will be made in case of natural calamity or disaster, poor weather conditions, civil disturbance, suspension of services related to transportation, accommodations, etc., governmental orders, or other circumstances beyond our control of us.
- Bankura Tourism shall not be responsible in any matter whatsoever for any delay or inconvenience to the passengers during the journey either due to the breakdown of the vehicle or due to any other cause/unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of Bankura Tourism.
- All the hotel cancellation for GROUP is subject to all individual hotels terms & conditions.
Mid Stay Cancellation
In case you decide to shorten your booking for 1 or more rooms post the check-in date, no refund is applicable on the booking.
How to Cancel
You can cancel your booking using our website or mobile app. You can also WhatsApp us on +91-7407407474 or email us at [email protected] to cancel your booking. The applicable refund amount will be credited to you within 5- 7 working days.
EARLY CHECK-IN AND LATE CHECK-OUT
Sunrise Check-in (Guaranteed Early Check-in)
Some of our hotels provide guaranteed early check-in 6 AM onwards of check-in date. Some these hotels provide this at free of cost while some charge an amount (up to 50% of average tariff).
Late Check-out (Subject to availability) –
Our standard check-out time is 9 AM. Late check-out is subject to availability and cannot be confirmed in advance. Extra charges will apply as per the below policy:
- Late Check-out Charges
|Check-out Time||Late Check-out Charges|
|Between 9 AM and 11 AM||Complimentary upon Hotel authorities.|
|Between 11 AM and 1 PM||0% to 50% charges payable as per room rates of the next day, depending on hotel policy|
|After 1 PM||100% charges payable as per room rates of the next day|
HOTEL SPECIFIC POLICIES
• Hotel specific amenities are captured on the website. Guests are advised to see the same while booking.
• In Some Bankura District hotels, due to local conditions, unmarried/unrelated couples are may not be allowed to check-in. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at the time of check-in. Please cross-check the availability of this feature at the time of booking.
• Hotels may deny check-in to guests who can’t provide any Govt. ID proof. In this case, we can’t help.
• Some hotels may deny entry of visitors to rooms. Please confirm with the hotel before inviting visitors to the rooms.